Re: zsh doesn't complete for tar, zip, possibly other files

On 15 March 2011 18:40, Benjamin R. Haskell <zsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you type <ctrl+x><h> at the point where you're hammering TAB, you'll get
> some debugging information that could be useful.

Hi Ben

Thanks, I'll remember the above for next time I see something screwy.
In the meantime disabling file-sort access has indeed done the trick
for me.

This had been bothering me for getting on a year but I'd never
bothered to fully investigate/ask about it until now.

Thanks again for your help

Lewis