Re: Backtick cannot be escaped in double-quoted string

Reply to message «Backtick cannot be escaped in double-quoted string»,
sent 20:40:42 11 April 2011, Monday
by ZyX:

I found what is the cause: it is my experiments with histchars: I tried to use
histchars[0]=$'`' because I really hate `!' expansion if it is mapped to `!'.