Completion from a given list

Hi,
    I want to have a completion based on given list which may updated after
    every command is run. The rationale behind this being this --
    currently I use tmux and many a time I want to copy a word from
    visible current buffer, but entering a copy mode just for a single word is not
    that elegant. So, what I thought was, after tmux buffer is updated,
    I will update a list with all words from current visible buffer, so
    when I <Tab> for completion, those are also available. So, is this
    feasible ?

Regards,
Raghavendra Prabhu
GPG Id : 0xD72BE977
Fingerprint: B93F EBCB 8E05 7039 CD3C A4B8 A616 DCA1 D72B E977
www: wnohang.net