Re: Completing UNC paths in Windows/Cygwin

Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 19:47, Hannu Koivisto <azure@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to make zsh complete UNC paths like
>> //machine/C\$/directory/f<complete> in Windows/Cygwin?
>
> //machine/share/directory/f<complete> should work (it does on my
> computer at work).  I don’t know about C\$-type shares, though.
> Perhaps such “names” confuse the completion code.

//machine/share/directory/f<complete> doesn't work either for me.
I'm using the latest (hopefully) Cygwin zsh package (ZSH_VERSION
4.3.12) and I tested without any of my usual .zshrc etc. stuff
except for

autoload -U compinit
compinit -u -d ~/.zcompdump-$HOST

--