Re: prompts with newlines get printed twice

Hey guys. I have extracted what I felt were the relevant parts from my
previously posted link. Like I said, I am no zsh expert (In fact I'm
completely new to it) so I don't know if this is right or if there are more
efficient, better ways of doing this.

Source: https://gist.github.com/1240023

I tested it various times and it seems to be working perfectly.

What the script seems to do is wrap the PROMPT or PS1 directive in a
function, and then does a `trap func WINCH` on it. Also call the function in
precmd so it happens all the time?

Like I said, it seems like it works, but is this the best way of solving
this? If it is, then I'm glad I've found a way to solve this :)

--
- Jorge Israel Peña