Re: prompts with newlines get printed twice

On Sep 26,  6:42pm, Jorge Israel Pena wrote:
}
} Just wanted to follow up. It seems like multiline prompts cause zsh to exit
} ([Process Completed]) when I do tab completion more than once:
}
} cd ~/.vim<TAB><TAB><TAB>[Process Completed]

Sorry if you've mentioned this before, but could you be specific about
the version of zsh here?

} I have made sure this is what's causing it.

So what *exactly* is the difference in your configuration when it does
not happen vs. when it does?