Re: 4.3.12-test-2

On 2011-10-20 at 21:39 +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> I've uploaded a test version of zsh to ftp.zsh.org in pub/development.
> Please see if you can find any obvious problems, else I'll release it as
> 4.3.13.
>
> This is almost entirely a bug-fix release, with the usual continuous
> improvements to shell functions.

Between 4.3.12 and HEAD/4.3.12-test-2 I've started getting:

/home/phil/.zshenv:133: failed to close file descriptor 1: bad file descriptor
/home/phil/.zshenv:136: failed to close file descriptor 1: bad file descriptor
/home/phil/.zshenv:142: failed to close file descriptor 1: bad file descriptor
/home/phil/.zshenv:146: failed to close file descriptor 1: bad file descriptor

Those correspond to function definitions of the form:

functions >&- have_cmd || function have_cmd { [[ -x =$1 ]] 2>/dev/null }

I can see closing fd1 as causing issues if I were going to print, but in
this case it's a report of EBADF for stdout, which I don't quite
believe.

-Phil