Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: How to display zsh is 32/64 bit?
- X-seq: zsh-users 16614
- From: Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: How to display zsh is 32/64 bit?
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:49:19 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CAPg-njyNtTVyp=1uBv+yxYTcpQ0ZD0KwsnFE2W+s7DWUGue3Nw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Cambridge Silicon Radio
- References: <CAPg-njyNtTVyp=1uBv+yxYTcpQ0ZD0KwsnFE2W+s7DWUGue3Nw@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:34:59 +0800
Daniel Lin <dlin.tw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To do cross compile of 32/64 bit program on one machine.(which installed
> 64-bit zsh)
> I use ArchLinux x86_64 as host machine.
> And a arch32 chroot environment for 32-bit compiling(which installed 32-bit
> One problem is the PS1 of zsh.
> It will display the same on both environment.
> I'm wonder could I show different prompt inside the chroot environemnt?
> If zsh's prompt variable can deal this?
I'm a bit suprised $MACHTYPE doesn't report it, but on a 64-bit RHEL
machine at work it was reporting i686, not x86_64. This comes from
config.guess; I note ours is a bit out of date. I've updated to the one
from automake 1.11.1 and it now reports x86_64 on that machine. I'll
submit the newer config.guess and config.sub (they're not actually that new,
2009-11-20 instead of 2009-06=10).
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070 Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited
Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK
Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog
Messages sorted by: