"Literal" command execution

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to reduce some typing here, as usual ;).
I have a command line logger that allows free text as its main arguments (random example: taskwarrior). A typical example might be:

  command log [free text follows]

I want to reduce escaping to the bare minimum. Dollars are not really a problem, but I discovered myself to escape '<' '>' and '!' too often.

Of course I am already aware of both noglob and nocorrect, but I would need something more extreme, as in "feed whatever text, including #, etc, that follows the command as arguments".

Is there any way to achieve that?
Maybe by some rewriting trick?