Re: Filtering an array

2012/2/28 S. Cowles <scowles@xxxxxxxx>:
> this is my version of your function.

Thanks for sharing this; it contains many useful idioms that I will
incorporate into my own solution.

However, if I read it correctly, your solution solves a different
problem than the one I was trying to solve: you version lists all
files that match ANY of the given patterns, whereas my intent was to
only list files which matches ALL of the given patterns. That's the
reason for my cumulative filtering of the results in myfiles.

Thanks again,

Jesper