Re: completion oddity

On May 22, 12:18pm, Greg Klanderman wrote:
}
} % k --r-word
} # with cursor on final hyphen hit <tab>:
} # nothing inserted; the *two* options are listed
} # no matter how many times you hit <tab>

I took your word for this when I was replying before (and I didn't say
anything incorrect) but now that I try it myself I don't get this
behavior.  I get --r-word completed to --r1-word no matter which way
I put --r-word onto the line in the first place and no matter where
within the word I place the cursor.

However, see mail I'm about to send to Danek ...