Re[2]: How to set up completion for git aliases?

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 01:02:43 +0200 Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FT> You don't need to do anything, unless you're on a quite old version of
FT> zsh.

 Sorry, I should have mentioned that I use (quite old) 4.3.10 (from Debian
Squeeze).

FT> I don't remember when the feature was added exactly, but any release
FT> within the last year should be new enough.

 I tried grabbing just the latest _git but it fails with

_arguments:comparguments:312: invalid argument: (-v          --header)

error so it looks like I'd have to install a new zsh version locally.

 Anyhow, thank you and Axel for your answers, at least I won't waste time
trying to understand how to do it myself.

 Thanks,
VZ