Re: Zsh on Debian is beginning to rot

* Vincent Lefevre [Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 10:06:50AM +0200]:
> On 2012-09-09 13:48:20 +0200, Frank Terbeck wrote:

> > There is a 5.0.0 package in experimental. It's not in sid, because of
> > the current freeze in debian..

> That's stupid. Subversion was moved to 1.7 in sid, but in sid, zsh
> remains with svn completion rules that are incompatible with svn 1.7.
> So, unless some zsh update is done (possibly only the completion rules),
> this will be an important regression for users of zsh and svn in the
> next stable version.

In wheezy there currently is subversion 1.6.17dfsg-4, so I don't see
your point in calling "That's stupid".

*If* subversion 1.7 is targeted for wheezy (pointers to release
exceptions please) then we will try to care of the svn completion.

regards,
-mika-