Re: vcs_info on a hg repository with a git subrepository; actionformats works ok, formats does not

Ioannis Koutras wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>   % hg --debug id -i -n -b -r.
>>
>> Try those in the working and the non-working setup, is there a
>> difference?
>
> I get the same output from both machines:
>> 5b77e5e4bcbae0c9f6a4f1f84f51e0814b4cd77b 5 default
>
> Is there anything else to try? By the way, the repository is public,
> you may access it at https://bitbucket.org/joko/dotfiles

Well, not off hand. But maybe the output of a trace could help (me or
Seth). Do this and enter the directory in question (on both machines):

  % for i in VCS_INFO_get_data_hg VCS_INFO_formats; do functions -t $i; done

Regards, Frank