Re: Globbing documentation

On Dec 13,  2:53pm, Simon Ruderich wrote:
} Subject: Re: Globbing documentation
} On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 09:16:43AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > The Intro document on sourceforge is not up to date with respect to the
} > source.  This typo was fixed on April 25, 2012.  Anyone able to update
} > the HTMLified copy?
}
} It looks like the original .texinfo source, which is required for
} the HTML version, is no longer available.

I don't think there ever was an original .texinfo source -- it was always
generated from intro.ms.  zsh.texi has been generated from the manual
pages (rather than the intro document) for as far back as I have records.

There must at some point have been a way to convert the .ms to HTML.  It
probably wasn't this --

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/troff2page/

-- but perhaps that will work?

--