Re: array matching: inconsistent behaviour ?

On Jan 9,  4:03pm, rahul wrote:
}
} I've been using the "print -rC" to print in columns -- saves me from quite
} a bit of programming. However, often the data has spaces in it, or tabs. Of
} course, print will wrap/break on those.

"print" doesn't do any wrapping/wordsplitting internally, so if you are
getting columns broken up on whitespace in the data, it's because of
command-line parsing.  Change the way you quote the arguments to print.