Re: Zsh completion configuration with history-words as another group to _complete

Hello,

> if I should be looking at changing _complete to add the
> _history_words_list as a tag within the  _complete function instead.

if I change /usr/share/zsh/5.0.2/functions/Completion/Zsh/_command_names,
by changing the below lines to:

defs=(
  'commands:external command:_path_commands'
)

defs=(
 'history:history words:_history_complete_word'
  'commands:external command:_path_commands'
)

It seems to work. Being a newbie, I am not sure if this is a reliable
approach. Any thoughts, please?

Thanks
Joe