Re: Latest stable release of zsh triggers the addition of paths to $PATH

Thanks Greg! These are fantastic pointers.

As for the if statement, I was referring to the first one, i.e.

if [ "x$SHLVL" != "x1" ]; then
fi

But I think this thread answers my question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4511407/how-do-i-know-if-im-running-a-nested-shell

James