How to disable completion of 127.0.0.1 entries from /etc/hosts

Hi all,I use 'static' 127.0.0.1 entries in /etc/hosts to block various things, like described here for example:http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/ Of course ZSH always tries to 'complete' the ssh/scp and always goes thru about 100 000 entries in my /etc/hosts file while the 'real' ones are about 100 maybe at most. My question is: Is there a way to 'tell' ZSH to NOT complete entries beginning with 127.0.0.1 from the /etc/hosts file? Regards,vermaden