typeset -T shouldn't cause an exit.

In my .zshenv, I tie LD_LIBRARY_PATH<->ld_library_path and
CLASSPATH<->classpath.

The problem is that typeset -T causes a fatal exit 126 if one attempts to
tie
variables that are already tied. (Fatal meaning that it stops sourcing
my .zshenv at that line; it does not continue reading.) This seems both
overly
harsh and inconvenient. I'm forced to do something janky like:

typeset -T | grep -q '^LD_LIBRARY_PATH='
if [[ $? -eq 0 ]]; then
  typeset -T LD_LIBRARY_PATH ld_library_path :
fi

Can we fix this behavior so that at worst a warning is issued and zsh
continues along happily?