Re: How to capture the tab completion result?

On Saturday, May 25, 2013, Mario Signorino wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I need some help and possibly also an advice.
>
> I want is to surround the result of the tab-completion with a special
> not-printable chars.

This is not going to be straightforward, but have a look at Test/comptest
in the sources, which does a similar thing.  It forces completion listings
and then "colors" them with markup that can be parsed.  The characters it
uses aren't actually non-printing, but if your app is going to grab the
listing on its way to the terminal anyway, perhaps it can also strip the
markup.