Re: How to capture the tab completion result?

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I want is to surround the result of the tab-completion with a special
> > not-printable chars.
> This is not going to be straightforward, but have a look at Test/comptest
> in the sources, which does a similar thing.  It forces completion listings

Hi!
That's exactly what I needed.
Now...

zstyle ":completion:*:descriptions" format "\033[H<DESCRIPTION>%d</DESCRIPTION>"

Is it also possible to enable the interpretation of backslash escapes?
For example I added a "\033[H" in the above line.
I tried, but... no luck.

Tnx
Mario