Re: Highlighting the command line based on arbitrary rules

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Definitely.  Google for zsh-syntax-highlight for an extreme example.

Thanks.

> Yeah, I've been noticing that a bunch of us old CVS-heads (myself
> included) don't particularly bother with including a "subject" in our
> commit messages.

If it's any consolation, it took me, a SVN-head, years to really _get_
git. Once you realize (a few times in a row, at deeper and deeper
levels) what "branches are cheap" implies, it's bliss.

Along similar line, you will learn to love the subject lines.

--
Richard