Re: Duplicating TRANSIENT_RPROMPT for left PROPMT?

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Well, I just tried an older version (zsh-5.0.2-108-ga6ba892) and it goes
> into an infinite loop in zle-line-init when calling zle redisplay.  So
> some of what I wrote may be pretty dangerous advice if you don't have
> the latest from CVS (effectively, zsh 5.0.3).

I grabbed the latest code from git, and everything seems to work great in
my limited testing. I think I will try to backport the git HEAD version to
Debian, rather than using your suggested work around.

Thanks Bart for spending so much time getting to the bottom of this
problem. I'm excited about using vi-mode with my new fancy bottom prompt!

-Jesse