RPS1/2 indentation

Hi all!

I've noticed that zsh (in opposition to other shells with RPROMPT support) has
1-column indentation from right corner. As far, as I read in
http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2007/msg00952.html
that was "to prevent terminal from autoscrolling and moving the prompt one
line up from the bottom".

Actually, I don't know which terminal did that, but as for now I'd be very-
very happy to have an option (even disabled by default) to disable that
indentation (exactly disable, but not spiked way to print a symbol in %{%},
since that brakes zsh to work in tmux/screen)

--
Best regsrds,
mva