Re: setopt interactivecomments

On Apr 17,  6:07pm, shawn wilson wrote:
}
} As for this (and other 'features') I suppose I'd expect package
} maintainers in Linux to make it as close to what you'd get in bash as
} possible and the core package to come with configs to get as close to
} what sh does by default.

How does that make sense?  If you want "as close to what sh does by
default" just *use bash*, don't reconfigure things that aren't bash.

Unless for some reason you can't install bash, which is why zsh behaves
differently if you name it "sh" instead, so you don't have to worry
about otherwise mucking its configuration to make it bash-like.