Re: zsh-newuser-install

On 04/23/2014 11:23 PM, Yuri D'Elia wrote:

If nobody used oh-my-zsh, the world would be a better place. Or at
least #zsh would be.
I had to smile at this :)
But, sadly, many of the people that I know use it.

Indeed? What's wrong with it? When I was looking for reliable help/information about zsh I remember seeing it, tho all I remember is that it seemed very advanced and complicated, but what is 'sad' about people using it? Too bad there isn't some sort of overview of all zsh resources, so that one knows where to look for information, and what to expect here and there.

Speaking of approved resources, I notice that there is a Sourceforge page for zsh, but understood
that  the official place for that is at Github.