Re: Case-insensitive completion with partial substring matching

Oh yes, I had not seen the notice about the sourceforge tickets.

In order to look into the code, I want to log a bunch of stuff (my favorite way). The debug flags I see mentioned in the INSTALL file do not seem relevant. Do you know what the best way to log stuff from within the functions would be?

Thanks a bunch for your help.

Nicolas Canceill