Re: git case insensitive completion for file names?

Ok,

I had found out some things about the shell code then went to produce a
patch against the latest _git. Guess what? At the latest _git taken from
the git repository completion for git-add is case insensitive. At the
version I have from 5.0.5 stuff like git-diff is case insensitive but
git-add is not.

--
Francisco