Re: rsync --progress stops completion

On Sep 21, 10:37pm, Yuri D'Elia wrote:
}
} And as I say it, an obvious tweak: only enable the fallback if we're
} attempting to complete a new word. This prevents the fallback to be
} triggered if we're attempting to complete a bad argument/file name.

I don't think that's necessary; the fallback will simply fail as well
if the option or file name is actually bad, and if you require that
the word be empty you can't alternate tabbing and typing to resolve
any ambiguous matches.

But if all you care is listing or to enter menu selection, that's fine.