Re: zsh 5.0.7

On 10/13/2014 03:58 PM, Greg Klanderman wrote:

Yeah I'm not usually one to just trust the magic, but all it's doing is manipulating that link for you and storing your preference so that it doesn't get reverted at some point when you upgrade.. Greg

I just wrote a little script to toggle back and forth between the two. What I'm thinking is that this way Debian upgrades can do whatever they want, and I can always have my latest testing build as well since they keep out of each other's way. So long as all I have to do is change those links, I'm happy as a clam, I can run either one with ease.