Re: What is considered minimum version of zsh?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:05:22 +0000 (UTC)
zzapper <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was using I believe version v4.2.6 on Centos 5 and found that some
> essential feature was missing. Yum didnt have an upgrade . In the end it
> was easy enough to download a newer version and Make it.
>
> But if you cant have the latest version what is your minimum version?

This is a meaningless question --- you can only ask what is the minimum
version for some particular feature, and you haven't said what that is.

All the previous versions of zsh still work as well as they ever did,
the question is what you want to do with them.

I would think many people consider the new completion system a minimum.
To have that reasonably reliable I'd probably want the 4.2 series.  But
you say you've already got that.

pws