Re: utf-8

On 12/18/2014 01:38 PM, ZyX wrote:
`\n`. Escapes are defined by zsh parser, not by anything else. Same for any other language. There is not much reasoning behind translating characters after `\` and I have never seen them actually translated in any language, no matter whether it allows unicode identifiers or not.

Sorry, I don't understand. Of course this is defined by zsh, but what char in Cyrillic will be used for '\n' in Latin? See what I mean? Or some even more different alphabet that has nothing like 'n' at all? Or do you have 'n' available to you exactly as in Latin?