Re: surprise with echo

On 12/18/2014 08:14 PM, Kurtis Rader wrote:

Kurtis,

Ray, You really do not want to set non-default zsh options related to emulating the behavior of a different shell.
It's ok, I'm just fooling around with stuff I read in Peter and Oliver's book. They recommend 'rc_expand_param', so I'm trying it out. I expect bumps.

Nonetheless, at a first glance it does appear that the zsh RC_EXPAND_PARAM option behavior is not consistent with the rc shell.

Well then! What Kurtis shows happening sure looks friendlier to me. So ...