Re: surprise with echo

On Dec 18, 10:58pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} I love this historical banter. How many guys still with the project
} overlapped with Falstad? Bart of course, anyone else?

I may be the only one.  Paul was my employee for a while immediately
after he graduated college.

} So vital to have known the mind of the master.

Chuckle.  When zsh was written he was a brilliant but inexperienced
programmer, trying to help his csh-afflicted classmates get used to
Bourne shell scripting.  He didn't continue working on zsh for long
after entering the real world.

Much the same could be said of the man who added the programmable
completion system several years later.