Re: syntactic triviality

On 12/21/2014 11:01 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Superb, that is most clear, thanks.
Congratulations, you've just re-invented the SHORT_LOOPS variant syntax
you were ranting about doing away with yesterday.  :-)

Well, I wasn't actually ranting about anything in particular, more about a general over concern (IMHO) with things that were relevant 20 years ago but might not be as relevant today. Besides, all rants are subject to retraction. I expect to 'lose' most of the time.

> So ... is that pointless?

Indeed not. Thanks again. I tinkered with variations, looking for some necessary reason for 'do' but never thought to consider commands as part of the condition, I didn't know you could do that, now I do. Another invisible roadblock is removed. We often do not even know the chains that bind us.