Re: symlink chain.

On 01/03/2015 01:42 PM, Peter Stephenson wrote:
+tt(whence) is most useful when var(name) is only the last path component
+of a command, i.e. does not include a `tt(/)'; in particular, pattern
+matching only succeeds if just the non-directory component of the command is
+passed.

Well, that's sure an improvement. If -m won't be made a bit smarter, then at least the doc makes it clear what one is expected to feed the command. Anyway, I'll keep those **argv != '/' tests here, once I figure out how to sneak them past git.