Re: How to link to zsh manual section?

On 02/07/2015 04:54 AM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

You might want to look at the pdf version of the manual, it has handy indices at the end. All references (or at least many) are also clickable.

Good idea. Which one, and where? One of the reasons I myself haven't read the manual yet, is that one is never sure one has the correct/best document, there are so many of them floating around in varying states of obsolescence. I wish we had a sort of reading list of all the recommended docs, manuals, introductions, how-to's, etc. I guess one would start at sourceforge, but there is so much else that might or might not be worth reading.