Re: DIY ZSH

Hi ZyX,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 09:46:30PM +0300, ZyX wrote:
> > IIRC there was recently a thread on one of the zsh mailing lists about
> > zpython, which embeds the python interpreter into zsh or similar:
> > https://github.com/YaroslavLitvinov/zpython
>
> How is YaroslavLitvinov repository related? I am doing development
> at https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/zpython. The repository you
> referenced here has absolutely nothing to do with zsh according to
> its description.

Oh, sorry, my fault then. I just remembered the name, not the location
and that was my first hit when searching for zpython. Didn't expect
that there exist multiple projects with that name. (But then again,
there are only 26 possible names for ${one_character}python, so name
clashes should be expected.) So thanks for pointing out the correct
project location.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)