show-ambiguity style

Hi everyone. A colleague today was particularly intrigued by the
'show-ambiguity' style that was introduced last year.

I realized it is basically unknown, google yields zero hits, and the
description in zshcompsys doesn't really give it justice. I love it too
much to let it rot. I've updated a page I wrote already last year with
some animations in order to show it off.

I'm posting it here, for random observers to see:

http://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/rnd/20141010-zsh_show_ambiguity/