Finding the first history event of the current instance

Hi,

I use INC_APPEND_HISTORY, so every shell instance keeps its own local
history and writes it the the global history file as well.

Thus, "history" will in general only list the commands I typed into
this instance, except if the line is too old and was read from the file.

How can I list *only* the history lines that I typed into the current
session?  For this, it would be enough to find the first event of the
new instance, but $HISTCMD is not set at .zshrc yet.

Thanks,
--
Christian Neukirchen  <chneukirchen@xxxxxxxxx>  http://chneukirchen.org