Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
change behaviour of command line completion
- X-seq: zsh-users 20226
- From: ruud grosmann <r.grosmann@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: change behaviour of command line completion
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:36:56 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9kMlYICU9o57GFqoDQuvT8BlKlv7jhGAzi4tnIP8YoA=; b=wtmUn7/dmNkcRXZM8KZ/f3UTwxuR2071y4mM67TZyWXTt8xGjiEymq/p42sMrks8IC luzGXarLpqkxUOJoD52pwYhffAjdrnEtdBqOwzGrIcAN7e4RAajrhgG+hRdU7uGYXDHB N1+b3X+bzYlLu5AAz3mhis97uO3KrBScm9HRvePNwCJfCA2MuYz1IvGHaR9a7IGz+v3B 0pjP2uJbTJnPPuZSA14siDNqM0/owFBTRkeBH2wqUPk0o5DtUbDjygdHCMHQin+wNS+w nJiTxERsx2UtcRwaEXybUgGrb/weCkpGlQC4lrv8Abt9sje6ZBygQeKafNmvR9zzScEk RouA==
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
recently, I have changed to using ohmyzsh. I want to undo one of the
many changes, but I don't know what the change is caused by.
In the old situation, when I was in a directory with only one file,
'example.txt' and I typed 'ls x<TAB>', no completion followed. Because
no files start with an 'x'.
But now, zsh happily changes the x to 'example.txt', because the x is
in 'example.txt'. I rather don't want this behaviour, but I cannot
find in the documentation of the options anything that describes this.
I hope you can tell me what this (too) smart completion is caused by,
so that I can update my profile. If it is not controlled by an option,
I hope to find out what other possibilities van influence this kind of
I am running zsh 4.3.17 from the debian wheezy distribution.
When I use the ohmyzsh profile, the following options are added
compared to the old situation:
The correct option is not active any more.
thanks in advance, Ruud
Messages sorted by: