change behaviour of command line completion

hello all,

recently, I have changed to using ohmyzsh. I want to undo one of the
many changes, but I don't know what the change is caused by.

In the old situation, when I was in a directory with only one file,
'example.txt' and I typed 'ls x<TAB>', no completion followed. Because
no files start with an 'x'.
But now, zsh happily changes the x to 'example.txt', because the x is
in 'example.txt'. I rather don't want this behaviour, but I cannot
find in the documentation of the options anything that describes this.

I hope you can tell me what this (too) smart completion is caused by,
so that I can update my profile. If it is not controlled by an option,
I hope to find out what other possibilities van influence this kind of
behaviour...

I am running zsh 4.3.17 from the debian wheezy distribution.

When I use the ohmyzsh profile, the following options are added
compared to the old situation:
alwaystoend
autocd
cdablevars
extendedhistory
noflowcontrol
histexpiredupsfirst
histignorespace
histverify
longlistjobs
promptsubst
pushdignoredups
pushdminus
sharehistory

The correct option is not active any more.

thanks in advance, Ruud