Re: Tip of the day: restoring an aborted command-line

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 6:26 PM, lilydjwg <lilydjwg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is great, but it conflicts with the safe-paste (I learnt here a few
> days ago), which also defines zle-line-init. Is there a way to make both
> work without making them know the existence of each other?

Theoretically, you have to manually merge the functions (just make one
function that does the things the two separate ones do). In practice,
the next release of zsh has bracketed pasting builtin so you don't
need to do anything for it anymore.

--
Mikael Magnusson