Keymap Limited, stock clearance on office fans

Title: Keymap Limited, stock clearance on office fans
Dear Keymap Limited,

We have reduced the prices on our last remaining stock of office fans, so get yours now while there still available. We expect demand to be high so get yours now while stocks last.
Q-Connect 16” Floor standing Fan

  • Three step speed control
  • Oscillating and tilting feature
  • Adjustable floor stand

Only £14.50

buy now
Q-Connect 16” Wall fan

  • Three step speed control
  • Tilting feature
  • Pull cord or push button control

Only £14.99

buy now
Q-Connect 18” High Velocity Fan

  • Sturdy floor stand and carry handle for easy mobility
  • Three speed control
  • Tilting feature

Only £25.99

If you would like to place an order or have any further queries, please call us on 01476 515944.

With thanks and kind regards,

Neil Blanchard

Business Account Manager
3WM Office Supplies
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message was sent to the following e-mail address: zsh-users@xxxxxxx. If you would prefer not to receive any further e-mails from us, please just click here. Our e-marketing policy can be read here.

3WM Office Supplies Please is a trading style of 3WM Limited
Hollis Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7QH
Tel: 0845 070 6186 -or- 01476 515 944
Fax: 0845 071 0759