Re: string to array space problem in filenames

On 09/03/2015 08:30 AM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

-r is good to use as I explained in my other mail, -u2 means to print to stderr which would be a very strange thing to do here, since it won't go to 'file'.

I was just typing a post to ask about that ... I'll take that on faith, however one further question:

	print -rl - "${array[@]}" > file

... do I or don't I like the double dash that seems to usually be there?
And a few code specimens have shown no dash(es) at all there, which scares
me since disaster is never far away from the unwary.