Re: zsh 5.1 released [user]

On 09/06/2015 12:37 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:
Can't decide that for you, especially because I'm surely biased as Debian' zsh package maintainer. ;-)

Well, I'm inclined to stay close to Mother's skirts in this ;-)

Without fooling around with any files, can I do this:

    aptitude install -t unstable zsh
or
    aptitude update -t unstable zsh

This will probably be the one and only time I'd want to be 'ahead' of testing so I'd rather not modify anything ... or would that be the road to perdition?