Re: Announce of Zsh Navigation Tools

On 09/08/2015 05:32 AM, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
Hello,
I would like to announce Zsh Navigation Tools,

Thanks for those Sebastian, I'm playing with them now, several look very useful. One thing, I had to create '/usr/local/share/zsh/site-functions'. I wonder if there is a location for the files that is in keeping with my directory structure. A trivial point: in the files, you call them 'functions' whereas they are scrips, I believe. However, I'm tempted to convert them to functions anyway.