Re: autoload

On 09/22/2015 09:39 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Just so no one else is confused ...

Indeed.  But 3/4 of what we've discussed is not documented so others might
very well be unsure of these things too. I did really jump to conclusions as
to how the thing would work, and I'm guilty of wishful thinking as always.
Still I do wish this thread could be gelled into even the outline of a howto
sort of doc. that way it would have served some purpose.  It seems one must
understand autoload from it's roots.