Re: what is truth?

On 10/09/2015 09:26 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Oct 9,  8:24pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
} Subject: what is truth?

Please use an actual descriptive subject rather than faux philosophical
pondering.  Thanks.

} I don't have a clue what to make of ' <-> '.  What value
} would work?

<[X]-[Y]>
What is lacking is knowing where to look for that kind of information. We have expansions, substitutions, designators, modifiers, operators, matches, globs, flags, subscripts and so on. Getting the overview of the jargon is what I must master so that I can pick the right chapter to read. Searching for the above literally I see that is a glob operator. It is astonishing how much
syntax can be carried by just a few symbols.