Re: suprise with -=

On 10/21/2015 11:43 AM, ZyX wrote:

and at the time of *execution* you evaluate `first+second` as an expression.

Ok, I think I begin to see where I'm going wrong. I'm extending 'parsing' in my head into what only happens at execution. Another difference between a compiled language vs. an interpreted one. I guess parsing, in an interpreted language, is strictly speaking a much simple matter. At run time more work is done. Thanks.